8 ideas to engage guests during the wedding days
Wedding Guest Entertainment
In addition to marriage, even the days before and after the wedding could become an opportunity to share enjoyable activities with your loved ones. This is especially true during a destination wedding, when the event becomes a real holiday with the loved ones.
There are many ways to offer your guests memorable moments related to your wedding. We suggest you 8 ideas.
1. APERITIF – Do you know a better way to welcome guests than an aperitif in a fascinating place? You could plan an informal standing cocktail on a rooftop or in a trendy venue, for example. Or you could organize a real event, in a villa or in a beautiful garden in exclusive use, with live music as entertainment and a good caterer serving gourmet finger food. Since you are celebrating in Italy, another very nice idea could be planning a pizza party.
2. TASTING – for real gourmets, a very popular idea – especially in regions such as Tuscany and Apulia – are wine or oil tastings in vineyards and oil mills. You will share with your guests a real experience because, besides tasting high quality products accompanied by local food, you will also discover the production process.
3. BRUNCH – this is perfect for greeting guests the day after the event. Party usually goes on all night long, so this combination of breakfast and lunch is great to refresh the guests before their departure.
Tour & Activities
4. VINTAGE TOUR – for guests who enjoy driving and love Italian vintage cars, a good idea to spend an afternoon could be a tour in the countryside or along the coast on board of a Vespa, an old Fiat 500 or even a red Alfa Romeo Spider!
5. SIGHTSEEING – planning a guided tour of the town that hosts your wedding could be useful for guests interested in discovering Italian culture, history and art.
6. COOKING CLASS – learning how to cook a traditional pasta course or pizza or even desserts could be a funny experience to share with your beloved. At the end, you will eat the dishes you prepared all together!
7. SPA&RELAX – wedding could be stressful also for invites: offer them a relaxing day in a spa or thermal baths and they will be grateful to you!
8. TREKKING&HORSEBACK RIDING – if you chose to celebrate in a venue surrounded by nature, you could plan for your guests a horse-riding or a guided trekking activity to enjoy the day and arrive relaxed at the party!